Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Digital Associate On October 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Digital Associate
Qualification: BE (IT, ECE, EEE), BTech, BSc
- A graduate in any field of study.
- Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases.
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.