CGI Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune As Associate Software Engineer On October 2018
CGI freshers job openings in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune for Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: CGI
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer (Fresher)
No.of Openings: 100
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 3,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE/IT/ECE/Information Science/Telecom)
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts (Freshers), 2017/2016 Passouts (Experienced)
- Freshers / 0-2 years.
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2018.
- Candidates those 1-2 years of experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2017 or 2016.
- 65% in BE/BTech and 60% in 10th and 12th.
- No Current Backlog.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net / C / C++ / Python coding would be an added advantage.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
- Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.