Dell Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On October 2018
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
- Must have good understanding in C/C++, Data Structures, Algorithms and Database.
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP, Threads, Client-Server, and IPC.
- Dell EMC product knowledge of NAS/SAN products preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Available to work shifts or weekends.
- Detail oriented.
- Engineer responsible for Development of Dell EMC Integrated Offering product Cloud Tiering Appliance.
- Drive and Independently work on Design, Specification, requirement gathering and POC.
- Provide increased mentoring and support to co-workers.
- Drive technical direction for the team, thinks big and evangelizes with rest of the global organization for new ideas.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.