TA Digital Recruitment Freshers 2020 in Hyderabad As Trainee Software Engineer On October 2019
TA Digital Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Hyderabad For Trainee Software Engineer Position On October 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: TA Digital
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,80,000 – 5,80,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE)
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- 2020 Graduating Students with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Knowledge on software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 1st Round: Online Test.
- 2nd Round: Hackerank – Coding Test.
- 3rd Round: Technical and HR interview.
- Only Telangana students are eligible.
- Bond Period: 2 years.
Last Date To Apply: 10th October 2019.