HCL Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2018, 2019 in Andhra Pradesh As Trainee Software Engineer On October 2019
HCL Technologies Freshers Off Campus Drive in Andhra Pradesh For Trainee Software Engineer Position On October 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 is given below.
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Drive Location: Andhra Pradesh (Bapatla)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 2,85,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, All Circuit Branches), MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- 75% and above throughout the academics.
- Work Location: Across India.
- Bond: 18 months.
- Bond Amount: Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Joining Date: Tentative joining date for offered candidates shall be in October or November 2019.
- Review, design, develop & implementation.
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features.
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation.
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
HCL is focusing on Skill based hiring with the following roles & responsibility for the below jotted skills.
- 1. Hardware , Embedded
- 2. EMB C, C++, Java, .Net, React JS, Java full stack , Angular, API, J2EE
- 3. SAP – FICO, Security, BI, SD, CRM, ABAP/ARIBA
- 4. Oracle Fusion, Dell boomi, EBM , BRM
- 5. Unix Shell Script, Python, Selenium, Linux
- 6. Image Processing & Machine Learning
- 7. 3G/4G/5G Modem L1 and Modem L2 Design
- 8. 3G/4G/5G Call Processing, Signalling/Transport protocols Design
- 9. 3G/4G/5G Functional, Performance & Capacity Testing
- 10. IP Transport, Cloud platform Design
- 11. PLM, CAD, Mechanical
- 12. C, DO178C, Matlab, Simulink,RTRT,SCADE
- 13. Mobile App, Angular, Cordova , Hybrid Mobile app
- 14. AX, COSMOS, SPARK, Hadoop, SQL, BI, Reactjs, Teradata, DEVOPS
- 15. Cloud platform dev, System Level programming, Angular 6, Cobol modernization
- 16. Service Virtualization
- 17. LANSA and AWS, dockers, kubernetes, Data analytics, Abinitio
- 18. Fluent/ICEPAK/StarCCM+/OpenFOAM
- 19. MES (Apriso, SAP ME/MII), Supply Chain, Thingworx, .NET, J2EE, Data Analytics
- 20. Polymer Engineering , Material Engineering
- 21. Mulesoft , Clover Leaf, Qlikview, MS Azure Developer
- 22. Share point, Informatica, Hyperion, Rice Components, AEM
- Online / Written Test aptitude and basics.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interviews.
- Face to Face Interviews HR Interviews.
- Registered candidates will receive a call letter by 2nd October 2019 after verifying the data.
Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla.
Contact Person: Placement Officer.