Schlumberger Hiring Freshers in Pune As Software Development Intern On September 2017
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS, IT)
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 60% throughout education.
- Strong technical, programming skills including understanding of software development principles (SDLC).
- Should be strong in SQL, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of Unix & Business Intelligence Concepts will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in global distributed environment.
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an Intern, who will be responsible for working with Reporter team in developing and deploying Reporter capabilities to the business segments.
- Write technical specifications and review with Reporter Team.
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Deployment of Code in Test, Quality and Production environments.
- Follows the technical governance (standards, best practices, etc).
- Perform respective software development of new, or enhancement to, existing Reporter modules.
- Stipend: Rs. 18,000/- per month for 6 months.
- Confirmation subject to individual performance and business requirement.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.