Appyvibe Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Developer Trainee On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills.
- Software Design, Software Debugging.
- Software Documentation, Software Testing.
- Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.