Ramboll Recruitment | Software Support Executive | Hyderabad
Ramboll India Recruitment in Hyderabad For Software Support Executive Position. BE, BTech, BSc Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Ramboll India Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Ramboll India
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Support Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, BSc (Maths, Physics, Computers, Electronics)
- We are looking to add an exceptional and versatile IT Software Support Specialist to the team in Ramboll India Hyderabad.
- Support specialist is responsible for first level support.
- This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user customer needs and in all cases uses good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue or complaint to the customers satisfaction.
- Final Year/Degree preferred – Technical IT / Electronics preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills(oral and written) for customer support via phone or email.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software and hardware.
- Take ownership of and troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolution.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- SQL Knowledge & SDLC knowledge added advantage.
- Communicate with customers by e-mail and phone, providing first line of customer support.
- Support all customers with product training, knowledge and expertise.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Document internal procedures.
- Escalate cases when appropriate to Support manager.