HCL Freshers Walkin | SCM (Supply Chain Management) | Chennai
HCL Freshers Walkin Drive in Chennai For SCM (Supply Chain Management) On 26th to 28th September 2023. Non Engineering Graduates of 2023 Batch are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding HCL Chennai Freshers Walkin Drive is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Walkin
Job Position: SCM (Supply Chain Management)
Qualification: BBA/BCom/BBM/BSc (Maths/Physics/Chemistry) & Other Non Engineering Degrees
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
- HCLTech Hiring Freshers For SCM – Sholinganallur (Chennai).
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (Based on project deputation).
- 2023 Freshers.
- Non Engineering Graduates.
- Should possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstation candidates may not be preferred, candidates should reside within 25 kms from Sholinganallur office premises.
- Excellent Communication.
- Non-Engineering 2023 passed out Graduates – Only for (BBA/B.Com/BBM/B.Sc(Maths)/B.Sc (Physics)/B.Sc (Chemistry) & Other Non-Engg degrees, Computer science graduates are not eligible).
- PG & Pursuing PG candidates are not eligible query, conversations and remediation activity.
- Good Academics, with excellent analytical skill.
- Knowledge in Procurement and SCM would be an added advantage.
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts.
- Excellent customer service skills, as previously demonstrated.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership go above and beyond to provide magical support.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective listening and questioning skills.
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Excellent time management, motivational and decision-making skills.
- A problem solving mindset.
- The ability to multi task.
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Kindly carry your 2 Updated Resumes.
- Govt ID proof.
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Mask for entry.
Walkin Date: 26th to 28th September 2023
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM