Amazon Recruitment | SEPO Team (Work From Home) | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad For SEPO Team. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: Mar 2023
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Please note that this job is a seasonal role (FTC) for 12 months on the payroll of Amazon.
- The mission of Shopping Experience Protection Operations is to build trust with all its Customers & Partners – Buyers, Brands, Vendors, Sellers, and Employees – in reality and perception.
- Scaling through technology, analytics & science and inverting the curve on headcount & cost growth.
- Being a center of excellence that develops technology, science, and processes to achieve our goals in a fashion that is scalable, decoupled and easily leveraged across Amazon and externally.
- Selling partner risk operations investigator will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- They will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. Investigators will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- These Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- SPRO Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions.
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools.
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations.
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process.
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Communication Skills – Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language.
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels.
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24×7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3-4 months).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3-4 months).
- Please note that this role requires you to work from home and you need to mandatory be residing in any of the below states.
- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed