Micro Focus Hiring Java Developer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On August 2019
Micro Focus Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Java Developer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Micro Focus Recruitment 2019 is given below.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Java Developer (Core Java with UI development)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.