Chainalytics Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Junior Software Developer On August 2019
Chainalytics Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Bangalore For Junior Software Developer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Nasdaq||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|MetricStream||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|BookMyShow||Across India||Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Bangalore||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Chainalytics
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Software Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- As a junior developer, you will be working alongside an existing team of developers.
- Tasks will range from small, distinct pieces of work to long term projects.
- You will be expected to quickly learn the programming languages and frameworks in place, and work with the team to deliver great quality features on assigned project(s).
- Engineering in computer science or equivalent degree or Masters in computer science
- Freshers only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Sense of when to escalate a problem, or ask for assistance.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- C#, .Net, Java.
- Object oriented Programming Concepts.
- Basic knowledge of R programming and Python.
- HTML, CSS.
- Relational Databases.
- Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Development of new software and web applications, modify and enhance existing applications within expected time and impeccable quality.
- Active participation in scoping and design discussion with the team
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs raised.
- Work with the team to ensure code is managed properly in the version control.
- You will be required to research new technologies from time to time.
- Unit testing of worked module to ensure that it meets the requirements in accordance with agreed designs.