Parexel Hiring Software Engineer (0-1 year) in Hyderabad On August 2019
Parexel Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Hyderabad For Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Parexel Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Nasdaq||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|MetricStream||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|BookMyShow||Across India||Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Bangalore||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Parexel International India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Hands on experience on Programming
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
- Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
- Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus.
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements.
- Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in PMD process.
- Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
About Parexel International India Pvt Ltd:
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts and supporting clients in more than 100 countries, our almost 20,000 employees are united by one simple fact. We care. We’re not just the people with brains, we’re the people with heart. Company Website: www.parexel.com.