HP Recruitment | Data Engineer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Data Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience.
- Codes limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured/unstructured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on objectives and guidance from more senior project team members.
- Executes established portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other data science professionals to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned data system, model, or component.
- Using data engineering tools, languages, frameworks to cleanse, mine and explore data.
- Basic understanding of NoSQL & relational based systems along with complex, distributed and massively parallel systems.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Understanding of database technologies and management systems.
- Understanding of database architecture testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Scope & Impact:
- Collaborates with peers, senior engineers, data scientists and project team.
- Typically partners with more senior Individual Contributors.
- Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.