DXC Technology Walkin For Technical Support (0-3 years) in Bangalore On 9th November 2019
DXC Technology Freshers and Experienced Walkin Drive in Bangalore For Technical Support Position 9th November 2019. Any Graduates are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding DXC Technology Walkin is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support (Voice)
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, and service delivery.
- Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Full time Graduates with min 15 years of education (10+2+3 \ 10+3+3).
- Excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred.
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues.
- Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 9th November 2019
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Maruthi Concorde Tech Park Service Road,
Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City Phase II,
Bengaluru – 560100.
Landmark: Near to E City Buss Stand.
Contact Person: Gopala BR
Company Website: www.dxc.technology