Aptean Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2019 in Bangalore As Associate Engineer On 16th November 2019
Aptean Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2019 in Bangalore As Associate Engineer Position On 16th November 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Aptean Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer – Development
Salary: Rs, 5,50,000 – 7,00,000/- per anum
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Good Academic Record.
- Good pH score.
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype as simulations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews .
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation .
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
Last Date To Apply: 14th November 2019.
Drive Date: 16th November 2019.