Wipro Recruitment Freshers 2019 Across India On 20th to 23rd August 2019
Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India On 20th to 23rd August 2019. Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Junior Trainee Associate||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Trainee||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Kochi, Nagpur
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Service Desk
Qualification: Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24/7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM
Hyderabad – 21st August 2019
Wipro Manikonda Office, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032.
Bangalore – 21st to 23rd August 2019
Wipro Limited, Gate No. 6, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore.
Chennai – 20th August 2019
Wipro Ltd, 105 Annasalai, Guindy, Chennai – 32
Coimbatore – 20th August 2019
Wipro Ltd, S.F.No.426/1,426/2& 427, 1, Villankurichi Rd, Elcot SEZ, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641004
Pune – 21st to 23rd August 2019
Wipro Limited,Phase 2, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Pune
Kolkata – 20th August 2019
Wipro Ltd, Plot 8, block DM, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Bhubaneshwar – 20th August 2019
Wipro Ltd, IDCO, IT SEZ Plot No. E/8 Infocity, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha – 751024
Kochi – 20th August 2019
Wipo Kochi, Infopark Rd, Kusumagiri, PO, Kochi, Kerala – 682030.
Nagpur -20th August 2019
Raisoni Polytechnic College, Shradha Park, B 37-39/1 Hingna-Wadi, Link Rd, M.I.D.C, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 44002