Dell Hiring Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On August 2019
Dell Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Associate||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Support Associate||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||System Analyst Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- Typically requires 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques based on an established body of knowledge.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications.
- Knowledge of storage/ network protocols and connectivity
- Knowledge of replication technologies and server migration strategies.
- Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems and/or file virtualization technology.
- As Software Engineer in the UDS group, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to work on innovative and cutting edge technologies.
- You will partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues.
- You will constantly be challenged in developing and improving new and current technologies with the support of your team behind you.
- You will be responsible for the software design and development for external customer products.
- You will utilize a range of applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for products used in local, networked, storage enhancements and/or new systems.
- Modifies existing software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability.
- Participates in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation.
- Assists with the implementation of new or additional storage technology to improve infrastructure service, both locally and remotely.
- Participates in the preparation, review and analysis of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Prepares written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity.
- Prepares design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Uses defined software lifecycle methodologies.
- Reviews and implements test strategies for software products.
- Follows source code and file revision control for projects.
- Clearly communicates project issues and status.
- Accurately logs project schedule, defect, and other data.
- Analyzes and prepares trend reports on quality metrics.
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.