Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | BCA, BSc | 2021, 2022 Batch | PAN India
Wipro Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Trainee Position. BCA, BSc Graduates of 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
- BSc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics).
- 2021, 2022 Passouts.
Job Description: Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 (WILP 2022):
- Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away?
- The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment. The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career — but what about future growth? And there’s always the uncertainty of finding the right job at the right time. The solution is simple.
- Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part – we sponsor your degree too. Interested?
- 10th Standard: Pass.
- 12th Standard: Pass.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment.
- Admission to M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment.
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI) per month + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI) per month
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI) per month
- Fourth Year: 23,000 per month.
- Additional Bonus: One time Joining bonus – 75,000 INR.
- Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions.
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions.
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions.
- Written Communication Test (20 mins).
Round 2 – Business discussion
- After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Last Date To Apply: 31st August 2022, 11:59 PM