TNQ Technologies Recruitment | Software Developer (Java) | Chennai
TNQ Technologies Recruitment in Chennai For Software Developer (Java) Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MSc, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding TNQ Technologies Chennai Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: TNQ Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer – Java (Software Engineer – Trainee)
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech (Computers), MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Work Location: Chennai (WFH during Covid).
- Computer Science background with 0 to 1 year experience in Java.
- Should be good knowledge in Java / J2EE technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in MVC frameworks preferably (Struts / Spring / JSF).
- Well versed in Eclipse or Net beans with knowledge in Database – Preferably MySQL.
- JAVA development.
- Develop coding as required in the project.
- Raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
How To Apply:
More Java Jobs: Check Here
More Chennai Jobs: Check Here
About TNQ Technologies Pvt Ltd:
TNQ is a publishing technology and services company based in Chennai, India. Founded in 1998, TNQ today serves some of the world leaders in STM publishing – like Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Royal Society of Chemistry – across time zones from Australia to North America, specialising in Roman script composition and XML-first production processes.
In October 2018, the Software Development Division at TNQ Technologies was reappraised at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration. Company Website: www.tnq.co.in.