Concentrix Recruitment | Technical Support Associate (0-4 years) | Bangalore
Concentrix Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced in Bangalore As Technical Support Associate. HSC, Diploma, Undergraduates, Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Concentrix Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Concentrix
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
No.of Openings: 200
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Diploma, Undergraduation, Graduation, HSC (Passed)
- Concentrix is hiring for Technical Support Associate – Bangalore.
- Work Location: Bangalore (Ecospace – Bellandur).
- Work Shifts/Hours: Day Shift 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM (Monday to Saturday).
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail.
- Decent English communication with HINDI (Both Oral & Written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or as a single contributor.
- Adaptability / Flexibility on shifts, Ownership and initiative.
- Being Active & Energetic.
- Fresher 2.4L per annum (Inclusive PF, gratuity and ESI if applicable).
- Experienced 3.8L per annum (Inclusive PF, gratuity and ESI if applicable).
- To provide best in class Technical support to customers over Phone.
- Take end to end ownership of customer issues reported.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard operating procedures & escalate to internal teams for quicker resolution.
- Documenting all troubleshooting performed on the call in client SAP CRM.
- Document solutions in the form of knowledge base, Tech notes and Articles and help build a robust knowledge base which can be referred in the future.
- Basic Linux & Windows OS knowledge.
- Any hardware Certification will be an added advantage.
- Operating systems – OS.
- Hardware & Basic Networking.
- Computer fundamentals.
- Knowledge on PC hardware, Windows OS, Wireless and Networking troubleshooting.
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call INV only.
- Interviews from: Monday to Saturday.