Thoughtworks Recruitment | Application Developer | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Thoughtworks Recruitment 2022 in PAN India For Application Developer Position. Graduates of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Thoughtworks Job Openings 2022 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Thoughtworks
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Application Developer
No.of Openings: 25
Experience: 0 years+
Year of Passing: 2022 Passouts
Job Description (Thoughtworks Hiring Challenge For Women Developer – 2022):
- Thoughtworks is calling out all Women Developers to participate in Thoughtworks Application Developer – Diversity Hiring Challenge.
- Work Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Gurgaon.
- Work Experience: 2022 Pass out Graduates.
- Women only.
- Skills: Java/Ruby/Python/C#/Golang, Microservices, Spring Boot, CI/CD pipelines, Databases.
- 2 Programming question restricted to Java, Python, Go, C#, and Ruby.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and software practices and looking to start a developer career.
- You understand analysis, design, coding and OO concepts.
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems.
- You thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment.
- You have a passion for learning and a desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming.
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed.
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences for a variety of clients.
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems.
- Tackle a variety of challenges for clients of all industries, while collaborating with new teammates from diverse backgrounds.
- Opens at: June 17, 06:00 PM, IST
- Closes at: June 26, 11:00 PM, IST
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Mins