Siemens Recruitment | Junior Software Developer / Junior Software Tester (0-3 years) | Bangalore
Siemens Advanta Recruitment in Bangalore For Junior Software Developer/Junior Software Tester Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Siemens Advanta Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Siemens (Siemens Advanta)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Software Developer / Junior Software Tester / Junior Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Siemens Advanta is looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
- Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Junior Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- We need a Graduate.
- BE/BTech/MTech/ME or equivalent in Computer Science , Electronics and Communication , Electrical , Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off campus Graduate).
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge.
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concept and C#.
- Good communication skills, Self reliant and Team player.
- Analytic thinker and innovative.
- Experience with test automation.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of English.
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as advantage.
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing and development related to Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, Test and support the software to advance the product portfolio.
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/Linux.
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world.
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation , test and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Team work in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation and execution.
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Analyzing test results and working close with developers for troubleshooting.
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal).
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it.