TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2019, 2020 As Software Trainee Across India On November 2019
TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India For Software Trainee Position On November 2019. BSc, BCA Freshers 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata…etc)
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Trainee
Qualification: BSc, BCA, B.Voc (Computer Science, IT)
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Passouts
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company.
- Furthermore, exceptional performers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
- Percentage Criteria: 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- It comprises three sections – Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes), Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
- The Quantitative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
- Registration Closes on 17th November 2019.
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 27th November 2019.
- Online Test: 30th November 2019
- Interview Date: 6th December 2019 Onwards.
- TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.