Accenture Recruitment Freshers 2018, 2019 As Application Development Associate Across India On 16th, 17th November 2019
Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Vijayawada, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, NCR For Application Development Associate Position On 16th, 17th November 2019. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Nasdaq||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|MetricStream||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|BookMyShow||Across India||Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Bangalore||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: Vijayawada, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, NCR
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Application Development Associate
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Branches), MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters – i.e. all semesters).
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree).
- Candidates from colleges where Accenture conducted on campus hiring during 2018 or 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
Last Date To Apply: 13th November 2019.
- Vijayawada, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune – 16th November 2019.
- NCR – 17th November 2019.
How To Apply: