Rudder Analytics Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2016 in Pune On 20th November 2016
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Walkin (Off Campus Drive)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Analyst (Data Scientist / Data Engineer)
Qualification: BE, BTech (CSE/IT), ME, MSc (Computer Science), MCA
Year of Passing: 2016 Passouts
- Minimum 55% in Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Interface with clients across geographies and business verticals, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and implementable solutions.
- Take complete ownership of projects, be resourceful to design and implement solution with impeccable quality and delight clients at each touch-points through both communication and solution delivery.
- Development and coding using statistical and data-oriented programming languages and tools like SAS, R, SPSS, MATLAB, STATA etc.
- Perform database management and data warehousing using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc. on Amazon RDS-Redshift, Google Bigquery, Azure SQL, Hadoop etc.
- Design and develop operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.
- Web Analytics tracking and setup using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Flurry, Tealium, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics etc.
The candidates should reach the venue by 10:00 am. The process will start at 10:30 am which will include:
- Round 1: Aptitude test: pen and paper, duration: 45 minutes.
- Round 2: Written programming test for shortlisted candidates from round 1, duration: 90 minutes.
- Round 3: Personal interview for shortlisted candidates from round 2.
Desired Skills (Good to have):
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn.
- Eye for minute details.
- Passion to master new technologies and methodologies.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Last Date to Apply: 19th November 2016
Walkin Date: 20th November 2016
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering,
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road
Sector-26, 4th Floor Seminar Hall,
Contact Person: Placement Officer
Company Website: www.rudderanalytics.com