Ramco Systems Freshers Recruitment | Software Developer, Business Analyst | Chennai
Ramco Systems Freshers Recruitment in Chennai For Software Developer and Business Analyst Positions. BE, BTech, MCA, MSc, MCom, MBA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Ramco Systems Chennai Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Ramco Systems Limited
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer, Business Analyst
No.of Openings: 40
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, ECE), MCA, MSc (CS, IT), MCom, MBA
- Ramco Systems looking to hire fresher (Technical and functional) for its Chennai office.
Job Description For Software Developer:
- BE, BTech, MCA, MSc graduates are eligible.
- Construct the application as per the requirement and design specification, within the framework.
- Debug simple to complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, and unit test plans.
- Writing, testing and maintaining software programs according to specifications.
- Understand requirements and prepare unit test documents and perform unit, system testing.
- Develop Reports based on business requirements.
- Support Configuration Management activities. Provide Support for System testing and onsite activities.
- Learn / Ideate / Develop Enterprise Solution Accelerators across different application delivery Channels.
- Continuously getting updated on trending technologies and always have the learning attitude.
Desired Skills For Software Developer:
- Coding Languages: SQL, .Net, Java and understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Inquisitiveness and Passion for innovation.
- Good know-how of technologies cutting across SMAC.
- Strong Imaginative / Holistic Synthesizing / Intuitive / Intuitive skills / Analytical Skills.
- Conversant in the principles and practices of user-centred design.
Job Description For Business Analyst:
- MCom, MBA Gradates are eligible.
- Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
- Provide overall business process and product mapping.
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes.
- Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan.
- Should be able to share best business practices in chosen domain.