IQVIA Freshers Recruitment | Intern | BE, BTech | 2019, 2020 Batch | Bangalore
IQVIA Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Intern Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding IQVIA Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: IQVIA
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Batch
- IQVIA is hiring for BE/BTech freshers pass out in 2019 and 2020 with an aggregate percentage of 0.7 CGPA and above for an internship role.
- Be responsible for authoring requirement specification, dry run and executing the test scripts.
- Be responsible for performing a range of functions in the areas of technical development, deployment, and integration of Data Migration solutions.
- Develop unit test and implement technical configuration for Adverse Event Reporting products, including Argus Safety, ArisG, and related modules.
- Be responsible for data analysis and writing complex Oracle PL/SQL code and SQL queries.
- Understand business requirements, relational databases, and data models.
- Create and maintain PL/SQL packages, functions, stored procedures and implement advanced PL/SQL concepts.
- Authoring of installation specifications and execution of unit testing.
- Be responsible for authoring project documentation/deliverables.
- Facilitate/contribute to client demo sessions/workshops.
- Self-driven and deliver agreed outputs with limited intervention.
- International travel readiness and work hours that overlap global client location time zones.
- Commitment to excellence and high-quality standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work on multiple technical areas such as technical configuration, data migration, and custom reporting with changing priorities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of tools and technologies such as Cognos, Business Objects, OBIEE, Si-Sense, QlikView, Snowflake, Ephesoft, MuleSoft, Salesforce, etc. based on client/project-specific need.
- Flexibility to work in any role (development, testing, requirement gathering).
- Knowledge in SQL scripting and writing efficient SQL queries.
- Knowledge in SQL query tuning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.