Wipro Recruitment | Apprenticeship Trainee | 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Wipro Recruitment in Hyderabad For Apprenticeship Trainee Position. 12th, Graduates 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Apprenticeship Trainee
Qualification: 12th, Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch
- Wipro is looking for candidates, who can create a seamless, personalized experience to work in banking back office Transaction processing.
- The opportunity under Apprenticeship Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Graduates of 2016 to 2020 batch from the above streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the BPO Domain with Wipro.
- Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
- Strictly No BTech/BE or Diploma.
- HSC Candidates will also be considered on Merit & Documentation Basis.
- Candidates with Backlogs of Subjects Not Preferred for Candidature.
- Candidates who are pursuing other studies through distance / Correspondence Courses will have to intimate the same at the time of Interview.
- Basic Computer knowledge and Understanding of English Language.
- Basic communication skills required as you will work in Non-Voice Transaction Processing Support.
- Typing Skills (Alphanumeric) of 25 WPM with 95 % Accuracy.
- Responding in a timely manner to all Trainings on Different Banking Norms KYC guidelines.
- MS Office Excel Knowledge Preferred, Not Mandatory.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment (Rotational shifts/6 Days a week).
- Rs. 9000 Per Month for Graduation completed candidates – Apprentice Trainee with 12 months and performance based tenure extension or release.
- Rs. 7000 Per Month for 12th completed candidates – Apprentice Trainee with 12 months and performance based tenure extension or release.
- Original PAN CARD, AADHAR Card & Address Proof is mandatory.
- Candidates Should have all Marksheets / Memos & Pass Certificates in Original for Verification.
- Candidates documents will be verified
- Post the above Process Completion, Offer Letters will be released to Candidates directly as per the Date of Joining Confirmation