NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers in Gurgaon As Associate Software Engineer On June 2017
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Engineering), MCA
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (or) MCA (or) or an equivalent education
- Good knowledge on Java/PLSQL, UNIX, LINUX.
- Unix Shell Scripting (Preferred).
- This position is responsible for supporting solutions for HR & Payroll applications/Enterprise directory.
- The candidate will be required to team with business and IT associates in the US to support the HR apps.
- Associate Software Engineers are expected to assist in support of software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise wide.
- They work closely with customers, colleagues, suppliers, and other stakeholders to define root cause analysis and provide integrated solutions based upon customized computer architecture and applications.
- They apply their expertise to improve business processes and support critical business strategies, as they seek out opportunities to educate customers in the strategic use of technology.
- Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code, using knowledge of system characteristics, and utilizing software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Preparing or providing input to written documentation for technical methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation, operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or applications.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing and deployment readiness testing.
- Evaluating results, correcting problems, and eliminating defects to ensure adherence to test plan.
- Providing ongoing support for the application.
- Rolling out the processes and the systems which support them.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.