MSCI Hiring BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Freshers in Mumbai As Database Administrator On October 2016
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Database Administrator
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
- Person must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of any database will be advantage.
- The Database Administrator Intern will be responsible for working with the DBA department to assist in the day-to-day administration, support and ongoing enhancement of MSCI Database Infrastructure.
- The DBA Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Database and learning how to support the environment to maximize system uptime and productivity.
- The position requires a highly motivated, team-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an emphasis in Database Design.
- The candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, validation, and implementation of enterprise-wide SQL Server databases including data modeling, performance tuning, and back-up and recovery.
- He/She will have the opportunity to maintain database availability, reliability and performance commensurate with service level agreements.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.