Micro Focus Recruitment | Software Engineer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
Micro Focus Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Micro Focus Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Document designs and functionality.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, qualification, and delivery of all components associated with the solution’s management back-end.
- 0-2 years in a developer position working with C and C++.
- Solid design skills; OOM/OOD, patterns, etc.
- Experience building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Use of standard development tools; source control, IDE, unit test, etc.
- Knowledge of good engineering practices.
- Exposure to a formalized Software Development Life Cycle process.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing with Java / C#.
- Experience building large scale and highly distributed applications.
- Experience building applications on top of UNIX platforms; HPUX, SOLARIS, AIX, etc.
- Knowledge of the data protection business space.