Amazon Recruitment | Automation Analyst (0-4 years) | Chennai
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Position: Automation Analyst
NO.of Openings: 30
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA, MSc
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 4 years (Maximum).
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience in technical support background.
- Strong knowledge or experience in Scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL and Linux.
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 2 months.
- Candidate who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible to reappear.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ pay slip.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the initial online assessment from email@example.com.
- All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.