Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment in Delhi NCR, Pune, Gurgaon As Software Engineer On October 2019
Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Delhi NCR, Pune, Gurgaon For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MSc Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Micro Focus Software Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Pune, Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science), MSc (Computers)
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers businesses.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organizations profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.