Adobe Hiring Software Engineer (0-3 years) in Noida On October 2019
Adobe Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Noida For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding Adobe Software Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Adobe
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Testing Engineer)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- White box tester on Adobe Illustrator product.
- Position is based at Adobe NOIDA office
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- B.E/BTech/MCA with 0 to 3 years experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected.
- Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Preference will be given to candidates with artistic bent of mind.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands on experience in following testing methodologies – UI, Functionality, boundary.
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- The position requires review of engineering requirement & design documents.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.