Liventus Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As .NET Developer On November 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: .NET Application Developer (Entry Level)
Qualification: Any Graduation (BE, BTech, MCA..etc)
- Strong English skills.
- Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET.
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field.
- Prior work experience a plus.
- We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
- Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support management of the project development team.
- Support existing applications.
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Implement and support JQuery Code.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.