Applied Materials Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On November 2017
Company Name: Applied Materials
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, subject to the condition that aspirants have a strong fundamental in Software Engineering and have proven ability to comprehend and synthesize solutions using programing constructs/ techniques, as deem it appropriate for the situation.
- Experience level: 0 – 2 years.
- Scripting knowledge.
- Demonstrable proficiency in (C# Or JAVA) is preferred.
- Expertise in operating Visual studio or ECLIPSE for debugging is a MUST.
- Good problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Exposure to API testing is a preferred.
- Exposure to DB, ETL testing is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in White box testing is a plus.
- Ability to work independently .
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Avid learner.
Software Engineering roles in a software product engineering group.
- Strong programming ability, ready to adapt to different technologies from legacy to latest quickly through self-motivation and learning.
- Design, Develop ,Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
- Debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
- Break-down requirements and develop software modules.
- Carry-out unit test, report outcomes.
- Create knowledge documents.
- Very strong attention to detail.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.