LeadSquared Off Campus Drive For BE, BTech Freshers 2019 in Noida As Associate Software Engineer On 14th September 2019
LeadSquared Freshers Off Campus Drive 2019 in Noida For Associate Software Engineer Position On 14th September 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding LeadSquared Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: LeadSquared
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Drive Location: Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS,IT, EC, Telecomm)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
- LeadSquared is looking for engineers who have strong understanding of computer science and have skills in writing code in any programming language.
- The engineers will be part of our R&D team, understand the product and contribute to ongoing feature development and improvements.
- Your primary focus will be the development and maintenance of Android application.
- Translate designs into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect Android.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and interface guidelines.
Last Date To Apply: 10th September 2019.
Drive Date: 14th September 2019.