IQVIA Recruitment | Software Engineer Trainee | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Cyient||Telangana||Trainee Apprentice||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Siemens||Across India||Software Engineer/Tester||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Bangalore||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: IQVIA
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Accountable to perform data & application management with an ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Good understanding RDBMS concepts, with knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Should be proficient in any one programming languages like Java/.NET.
- Ability to come up quickly with programming logic for a given requirement is mandatory.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude.
- Understanding the importance of adherence to processes and defined service levels would be important.
- Should be flexible to learn and move around technologies.
- Should be good team player and pitch in to support off hours/weekends/holidays when required.
- Should be willing to work in any shift or 24/7 model as required by the project.
- Good verbal/written communication skills is mandatory.
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
- Very good communication skills – English Written / Spoken.
- Fast Learner.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply:
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward. Company Website: www.iqvia.com.