Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive | Associate Software Engineer | 2019, 2020 Batch | Across India
Accenture Off campus Drive For Freshers Across India For Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Cyient||Telangana||Trainee Apprentice||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Siemens||Across India||Software Engineer/Tester||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Bangalore||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: Across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Streams/Branches)
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Batch
- Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding.
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply.
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: ASP.Net, SAP ABAP, SFDC.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents.
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
Drive Location: Online
Last Date To Apply: 15th August 2021
Drive Date: 17th August 2021