Intel Recruitment | Embedded Software Development Engineer | Bangalore
Intel Recruitment in Bangalore As Embedded Software Development Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Intel Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Intel
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS.
- Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
- Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers.
- Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
- On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
- High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
- Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
- Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
- Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
- Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.