HP Recruitment | Software Engineer Firmware (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Firmware
Experience: 0 to 2 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Implements software requirements for firmware components and customer features with quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Working experience in product development and hands on experience in C, C++, Java
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.