Philips Recruitment | Software Engineer | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Philips
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Good in OS fundamentals.
- Preferably worked on Windows platform.
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision.
- Should be a good team player.
How To Apply:
More IT Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation.
Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.