HCL Technologies Hiring Freshers in Chennai, Delhi NCR As Graduate Engineer Trainee On August 2018
HCL Technologies freshers recruitment drive in Chennai and Delhi NCR for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Job Location: Chennai, Delhi NCR
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Sallary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, EC)
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts
- Minimum 85% in 12th Standard/Diploma and BTech.
- Candidates scored below 85% should not apply.
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 18 months.
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment and in any specific Shift.
- Based on the candidate details that you submit, we will align the role that best fits the eligible candidate and will invite them for our recruitment drives to be planned in coming weeks.
- Probation: 15 months.
- Work Location: Noida/, Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
Technology Focus for Hiring:
- Infrastructure & Cloud Security.
- Cloud offerings (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS).
- Project Management Tool (Microsoft Project).
- Python/Shell scripting – Preferred COMPTIA Security+.
- Data center Operation,Active Directory.
- Middle ware.
- MS SQL, Office 365.
- Windows, Master Data Management.
- HP Data Protector.
- Adhering to SLAs defined by the business/client.
- Handling Incidents related to backups.
- Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and Issues.
- Raising Change Requests for approvals and implementing the change accordingly.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to backups.
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/change request.
- Responsible for successful completion of Installation and configuration of backup software upgrades/patches etc.
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction by the way of quality in the day to day tasks.
- Contributing to the overall Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24×7 operation support.