Flexera Recruitment | Software Engineer | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|CSB Bank||Across India||Relationship Executive||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Service Desk||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Flipkart||Bangalore||IT Analyst||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Graduate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Flexera
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
- BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science (Preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology).
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization).
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies).
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively.
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the development of his academic projects.
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services.
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information.
- Analyse, Design, implement/develop, review and test microservices.
- Development of microservices using Go and Goa.
- Development of Unit, Contract, Service and UI test cases.
- Deliver well designed, well tested services in line with the team’s expectations/standards.
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the services.
- Providing regular feedback to the core team on what’s working, what needs improvement.
- Participate in reviews of code and should be able to accommodate recommended changes.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality.
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development.
- Support and troubleshooting of specific integrations that aren’t working for customers/stakeholders.
How To Apply:
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem. We help business leaders transform these IT insights into decisive action, allowing them to expand their IT advantage and accelerate their business.
Since day one, Flexera has sought to be an essential IT optimization resource, from developing one of the most widely used tools for software packaging (InstallShield) more than 30 years ago to acquiring the market leader in cloud management (RightScale) in 2018, and cloud migration planning (RISC Networks) in 2019.
Today, Flexera continues to search out new ways to expand and evolve our solutions, always seeking to help companies realize the power of IT to transform their business. Company Website: www.flexera.com.