Fiserv Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Associate QA Analyst On August 2018
Fiserv freshers and experienced job openings in Chennai for Associate Quality Assurance Analyst Position. BE, BTech, MCA, MSc Graduates are eligible for this role. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Fiserv
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate QA Analyst (Associate Quality Assurance Analyst)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA, MSc (CS)
- Understand and learn the existing product / delivery teams. Interacting with multiple teams in different locations (India, USA).
- Perform test planning and execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Understand the requirement and implement / prepare / support the automated solution using existing framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements.
- Work independently with minimum guidance to meet the milestone.
- Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution.
- Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time.
- Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
- 0-2 years.
- Certifications: If any.
- Exposure to C# .Net technology.
- Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools. Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
Nice To Have Skills (but not mandatory):
- Experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution).
- Command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Experience in Agile Testing Model.
- Immediate joiners are preferable.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job