Edelweiss Hiring Freshers in Mumbai As Testing Analyst On 15th February 2017
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Analyst
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Engineer with good academic performance.
- Minimum 60% in SSC, HSC and Graduation.
- No backlog in any of the years.
- Good performance in mathematics in 10th and 12th.
- Work experience in finance or any other analytical role will be preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Global Risk Group (GRG) is a centralized risk group which oversees the risk at the organization level and is responsible for identification, quantification, monitoring and management of risk. Some of its activities are listed below:
- Provide the overall leadership, vision and direction for risk management in Edelweiss.
- Establish an integrated risk management framework for all aspects of risks across the Organization.
- Develop risk management policies, including the quantification of our risk appetite through specific risk limits.
- Develop workflow systems and repositories to support the risk management.
- In order to automate all the risk related approvals being given by GRG, there is a small team that is created within GRG which is responsible for development of workflow applications. This role is for a testing analyst in this team.
- The person will be responsible for understanding the end to end specification of all the existing workflow applications that has been developed by the team.
- And in case there are any changes being made in these workflow applications then do the exhaustive testing of all the functionalities before it is released to everyone for usage.
- Similar activity will also need to be done for any new workflow application that is developed by this team.
Drive Date: 15th February 2017
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.