Dell Recruitment 2020 As Software Engineer (0-3 years) in Bangalore
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3+ years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduation (BE, Btech, ME, MTech, MCA….)
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software development on Windows Environment with (JAVA/C#).
- The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
- Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Development and Testing Concepts.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases.
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Software development experience on .NET Platform.
- Well Versed with programming languages JAVA, C#.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Should have worked with MYSQL Databases, Eclipse Tools, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WPF, Maven, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience on Thin Clients.
- Good to have experience on different Linux flavors.