Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment As Testing Engineer
Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2020 For Testing Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer (QA Engineer)
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computers, IT), MCA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, or related analytical fields.
- Fresher – College pass-out with Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL database / C# / HTML/ XML language.
- Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service.
- Awareness of programming concepts.
- Self-Starter, Self-Managed, Self-Motivated Professional with innovative mind-set.
- Define, document, and maintain automated test approach utilizing QA and testing standards.
- Implement the planning, design and execution for the testing of complex web-based applications, and extract, transform, and load applications.
- Implement, monitor and improve company-wide best software development practices including but not limited to test methodologies, change control, version control, requirements analysis.
- Conduct group tests, test scripts, report and track any deviations.
- Develop / Enhance current manual, automated and load testing methodologies.
- Review application documentation to ensure highest level of quality.
- Employee is expected to learn business processes.
- Handle internal communication with Developer, Testers and Managers globally.
- Collaborate with the Project Management group to ensure appropriate QA information is updated and distributed to necessary stakeholders.
- Ideal candidates will have a penchant for problem solving, and enjoy analyzing problems in multiple dimensions to create the most efficient and effective solution for both the company and our clients.
How To Apply:
More Testing Jobs: Check Here
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry. We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them. We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide. Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com.