MetricStream Freshers Recruitment 2019 Across India As Software Engineer
MetricStream Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India For Software Engineer Position On January 2020. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding MetricStream Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Company Name: MetricStream
Job Location: Across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Percentage throughout the academics should be greater than 65%.
- As part of Core Mobile R&D Centre they will be developing MetricStream Mobile Foundation Frameworks which will be used by all GRC Mobile Apps.
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle.
- Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions.
- Design and develop fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities in a specific area.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet the required quality and security criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy them with production quality.
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed.
- Operating Systems: Android, iOS.
- Technologies: SQLite, RESTful, Git.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- Interview Location: Bangalore (Outstation Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for interview).
- Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for the final round of interview.
- Candidates will be offered job profiles and positions based on the MAPIT score.
- 1st Round: Online Test.
- Test Starts At: 12th January 2020, 9.00 AM.
- Test Ends At: 31st January 2020, 7.00 PM.
- Duration: 2 hours.